Monday, 7 February 2011

4.2: Planning Performance

What will you be doing as a performance during Record?
In terms of performance in the Record, I will be in the funeral procession in the first scene as a part of the crowd walking down the road going towards the graveyard for the burial.

Describe the sequence or story that you will perform.
The beginning starts with a girl walking down the road with a bouquet of flowers and then gradually the crowd gets bigger and bigger with more and more people being seen. I will be amongst this group of people walking on the road. Then it goes to the burial site where we go and lay down flowers on the grave that the "person" has just been buried in. I will be crowding around the grave with the rest of the ensemble.

What do you need to do between now and performance time?
I need to go over this scene with the rest of the cast and the other producers and then I need to do a few rehearsals on these scenes, setting out exactly how its going to be done and where everyone is going to be. Also, I need to prepare costumes and make-up for myself and the rest of the cast.

When and where will you rehearse?

I will be having a rehearsal before the filming date which will probably be on Wednesday 9th February in the David Sharpe Theatre.

Where will the performance be?
The performance will be taking place in a park

Describe: Costumes, hair, make-up

What is you Deadline?

No comments:

Post a Comment