Wednesday, 2 February 2011

4.2: Actors contract.

CONTRACT.

Name: _____________________

As a member of the cast of the 'Hard Knock Life' Music Video:

1. I agree that it is my responsibility to know when and where rehearsals will take place and ask one of the production team if I don't already know.

2. I agree to attend all rehearsals for which I am scheduled.

3. I will arrive 15 minutes early for all scheduled rehearsals and I will remain at
rehearsals until the rehearsal is completed or I am excused.

4. I will bring a notebook, calendar, personal planner, pencils, and proper
shoes and rehearsal clothing to each rehearsal.

5. I agree to know the order of the video and what is expected of me by the third rehearsal.

6. While at rehearsal I agree to focus my attention on the rehearsal process and will not
do homework, make telephone calls, or other such activities that may distract
others or myself from the purpose of rehearsal.

7. I will not cut my hair or beard, change hairstyles or colors, or, in general, change my
appearance in any way, unless explicitly instructed to do so by the Director or
Costume Designer.

8. If I must miss a rehearsal because of an emergency, I will personally contact the Producers a minimum of 24 hours prior to the beginning of the rehearsal. If I miss a rehearsal and do not contact the Producers, I understand that my lack of consideration is enough for me to be dismissed from the ensemble.

9. I agree that I will not invite guests to rehearsals without express, prior approval of
the director.

10. I agree to assist with the production in any capacity, including but not limited to,
working on the set, helping with costume etc.

11. I understand that I must supply my own makeup and undergarments.

12. I will promote and foster a professional attitude: dedicated, productive, positive,
safe, pleasant, creative, collaborative. I will treat others with respect and courtesy.

___________________________________
Signature Date

No comments:

Post a Comment